11/8/22

Scary Glam by Marcelo - Halloween 2022


Hello, my friends!

I want to share a new passion of mine: paper dolls. Well, I always love to play with them, to collect vintage ones and admire several dolls I see online.

BUT, when I knew Paperbabe Stamps,  WOOOW! The dolls created there are simply fabulous! The supplies we can find there are so useful - completely indispensable!

I just created 3 dolls so far. I confess that those supplies really touched me. I can't work with them without see the details, the beauty and be so emotional. 

I have a project where I'll create so much stuff with those wonders.

Let me show something:









I hope you like my first paper dolls: a fashion Mummy, a "spooky bride" Catrina and a colorful fashion Catrina!

Thank you... 
XOXO
Marcelo 🐻






No comments:

Post a Comment