11/24/22

Chanel Stravaganza by Marcelo 🖤🤍🖤🤍


Fashion and paper dolls: what an amazing way to craft and play!

For my second projects using Paperbabe Stamps products, I wanted to use the theme Chanel. 
I made some research and drew some models with the brand style, other than a model dressed as a Karl Lagerfeld's tribute.

The first model's outfit is a black and white-clean Chanel model. 
I thought that some fancy jewelry was a great complement for the look.




The next model, also inspired by the brand's haute couture shows, is a modern young fancy bridal outfit. I named this girl Naomi (you can imagine why ☺️).
I think this is the most beautiful I created so far! 
The veil and the arms/legs accessories gave a detailed high crafted quality. They should remember us the embroidery and fancy fabrics we ever see in magazines.


As I said before, the third girl is a tribute to the great designer and art director for Chanel, Karl Lagerfeld. She wears a clean black outfit, with Karl's style white high collar.




Moment I confess: while I was creating the clothes for this girl, any position I put it on the table was a stunning pose! It happens a lot of times, I had to make a photo... 🤣




This bodies forms are perfect, so it's impossible don't create perfect dolls! 

Well... it was like to play with living models!




I hope you like this project!
I invite you to see the products available at Paperbabe Stamps store and try them!

Thank you so much...
XOXO
Marcelo 🐻



No comments:

Post a Comment