4/15/21

Spring Memories by Marcelo - Memorydex project

 

Hello, friends!

Since I discovered, a month ago, the memorydex system, I can't think about a project without a card done for my memorydex archive.

The first project I want to share with you is "Spring Memories by Marcelo" - when I was a little boy, when I saw a flower, I imagined little fairies ready to dance or fly through the garden or park.

So, for this project, I decided to create a memorydex card with a unusual shape: a terracotta vase with a flower inside.

A little greenhouse is the memorydex tray for my Spring cards.


Here we can see the tray with the memorydex card.


The flower becomes a little paper doll fairy!




It was amazing to draw, colorate and assemble everything!


Here is a little video I created to show the pieces...



I hope you like this project and have a great magical Spring!



XOXO

Marcelo

No comments:

Post a Comment