2/20/13

Valentine´s day


This was the Valentine´s day atmosphere here... 
I had the idea to make a "blue angel" love explosion!



The china is from my personal collection. I thought: why don´t mix different cups and different plates?
I loved the result...






I made the cake (strawberry and white chocolate ganache) and decorated it with some "angels cabouchons".
The inspiration was a fusion between Marie Antoinette, antique porcelain and my rococo-deconstructed-style.








I just love ribbons... I always use it on my decorations or tablescapes.






2 comments:

  1. I love the mix and match look and your little vignette is very Victorian! Thanks for linking to Friends Sharing Tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your teacups are just breath taking! Such a pretty table and the cake looks so yummy. You have a beautiful blog.
    Lady Linda

    ReplyDelete